We Buy Bullion
1) At what price? – We purchase coins, including proof coins for their gold content at the prevailing dollar gold price. Customers are paid out in rand. Payments to customers are processed electronically and customers receive funds directly into their bank accounts. A receipt is handed to the customer at the time of concluding the transaction.
2) Transaction fee – No transaction fee is charged at this point and prices will be quoted by the financial markets department.
3) Appointment scheduling process – Appointments can be made by contacting the Trade Settlements team via email email@example.com
4) KYC requirements – Specific documentation is required as part of the KYC process.
The purchasing of legal tender gold coins from the public will be offered om Wednesdays, between 09:00 and 12:00 strictly on an appointment basis only.
Documentation required for gold coin transactions.
- A valid green barcoded identity book or smart identity card / a valid south African passport / a valid driver’s license / a valid temporary identity document by the department of Home Affairs / a Birth Certificate for a minor not yet in possession of an identity document.
- Proof of address not older than 3 months (e.g. telephone account, rates and taxes account, levy account and retail accounts).
- Bank Statements: an original bank statement, not older than three months, or a bank statement not older than three months obtained over the counter and stamped by the issuing branch.
We Sell Bullion
- The price of Kruger bullion changes daily – we only accept EFT as payment bullion (strictly no cash or cash deposits).
- Customers can call 012 677 2357 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Monday to Friday for the price after 9am (no bullion is sold over the week-end).
- A pro-forma invoice is emailed to you with SA Mint bank details – your proof of payment must be emailed to us before the cut-off time 13:30pm.
- Once payment clears within 2 working days you will be contacted to come in with your ID to collect from our retail store or authorise a 3rd party collection on your behalf.